GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   test (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/177532-test.html)

BIO-Dex 02-08-2008 04:08 PM

test

testing backup news server

wendy7 02-08-2008 07:28 PM

test

What does this mean Kye, pray tell my boy?
Cheers Wendy
"BIO-Dex" wrote in message
testing backup news server

K Barrett 03-08-2008 04:25 AM

test

Hopefully that he didn't post all the porno pics, LOL!!

"Wendy7" wrote in message
What does this mean Kye, pray tell my boy?
Cheers Wendy
"BIO-Dex" wrote in message
testing backup news server

BIO-Dex Consulting 03-08-2008 10:25 AM

test

Wendy,

It means that the server is working and we are just finalising the remote
access

K,

No if I posted them they would have looked good :P

--
Yours Sincerely

Kye
---
BIO-Dex Consulting

. ..

"Wendy7" wrote in message
What does this mean Kye, pray tell my boy?
Cheers Wendy
"BIO-Dex" wrote in message
testing backup news server

wendy7 03-08-2008 04:10 PM

test

Oh good, I just knew you'd come through.
Cheers Wendy
"BIO-Dex Consulting" wrote in message
Wendy,

It means that the server is working and we are just finalising the remote
access

K,

No if I posted them they would have looked good :P

--
Yours Sincerely

Kye
---
BIO-Dex Consulting

. ..

"Wendy7" wrote in message
What does this mean Kye, pray tell my boy?
Cheers Wendy
"BIO-Dex" wrote in message
testing backup news server

BIO-Dex Consulting 04-08-2008 02:52 AM

test

Well dont count the chickens just yet... still having some real dramas with
the conmectivity...

--
Yours Sincerely

Kye
---
BIO-Dex Consulting

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Oh good, I just knew you'd come through.
Cheers Wendy
"BIO-Dex Consulting" wrote in message
Wendy,

It means that the server is working and we are just finalising the remote
access

K,

No if I posted them they would have looked good :P

--
Yours Sincerely

Kye
---
BIO-Dex Consulting

. ..

"Wendy7" wrote in message
What does this mean Kye, pray tell my boy?
Cheers Wendy
"BIO-Dex" wrote in message
testing backup news server