GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Blc Pokai Queen x Pot Treasures of Bogota (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/177688-blc-pokai-queen-x-pot-treasures-bogota.html)

K Barrett 09-08-2008 02:55 AM

Blc Pokai Queen x Pot Treasures of Bogota

1 Attachment(s)
As you all know I like to buy seedlings and grow them to see what they'll
produce. I think I got this from Stewart's booth at the AOS Members meeting
in Corpus Christi baout 5 yrs ago. I believe it is a grrrrr senior
moment.... argh there's a lady in Texas who makes a lot of nodosa crosses...
argh.. well the mind's a terrible thing to waste... Anyhoo, its oneof her
crosses that Stewarts was selling for her. If you have OW and look at the
parents you'd think they'd give better progeny (and truthfully this has
bloomed nbetter for me) But I'm not tossing it out of the GH

K Barrett

Steve[_2_] 09-08-2008 06:18 AM

K Barrett wrote:
As you all know I like to buy seedlings and grow them to see what they'll
produce. I think I got this from Stewart's booth at the AOS Members meeting
in Corpus Christi baout 5 yrs ago. I believe it is a grrrrr senior
moment.... argh there's a lady in Texas who makes a lot of nodosa crosses...
argh.. well the mind's a terrible thing to waste... Anyhoo, its oneof her
crosses that Stewarts was selling for her. If you have OW and look at the
parents you'd think they'd give better progeny (and truthfully this has
bloomed nbetter for me) But I'm not tossing it out of the GH

K Barrett

That's not a bad flower. I like it.
So... did you post that using Motzarella or did that somehow get through
the "barrier". If not sent via Motzarella, I wonder if file size has
anything to do with it? The picture wasn't huge.

Steve