Old 10-08-2008, 12:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Rollcall

Motzarella

"BIO-Dex Consulting" wrote in message
Well it has been a while since I did one of these.

Who have we got left out there and what country/ISP are you using to
access this group???

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson
---
BIO-Dex Consulting
www.biodex.com.au

Old 10-08-2008, 07:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 14:42:23 GMT, "BIO-Dex Consulting"
wrote:

Well it has been a while since I did one of these.

Who have we got left out there and what country/ISP are you using to access
this group???

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson
---
BIO-Dex Consulting
www.biodex.com.au

SuE & John Erickson
Denver - Our ISP is Qwest, but we read via GigaNews.
Good to hear from so many lurkers as well as the old hands.
And it is disgusting that since the 'como-izing of so many ISP's we
are now seeing more trash posts. My kill filters are finally working.
Since they BRAG so much you would think the ISP's could use a kill
filter to get rid of the stuff with out killing the cow as well.

SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids
Old 10-08-2008, 07:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Hi Kye,
Here in san Diego, CA. using motzarella.org for news and Roadrunner (Time
Warner) as ISP.
Best Regards,
Eric

Old 10-08-2008, 08:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

I'm just a lurker but a long-time lurker. I have been using Giganews for
about three years now since AT&T/SBC's server has always been so crappy.

Old 11-08-2008, 06:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

BIO-Dex Consulting wrote:
Well it has been a while since I did one of these.

Who have we got left out there and what country/ISP are you using to access
this group???

Steve in the Adirondacks (USA) using Motzarella since soon after Time
Warner stopped offering ALL newsgroups.
I was getting pictures only from other people posting from Motzarella
but now, I'm getting all of Kathy's pictures that she posts from
Comcast. (Are other Motzarella users getting outside pictures too??)
Old 11-08-2008, 07:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

wrote:

Well it has been a while since I did one of these.

Who have we got left out there and what country/ISP are you using to access
this group???

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson
---
BIO-Dex Consulting
www.biodex.com.au

Marquis Hodes, lurker - ISP is ATT (UGH!) but Usenet via Agent News
Service = APN. Binaries seem to be fine with this combo, and its
cheap, too.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Ah

K Barrett wrote:
That's because I'm hot!

K Barrett

"Ray B" wrote in message
Hers, yes.

Old 12-08-2008, 12:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Wow Kathy, marriage brings out the best in you!
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
That's because I'm hot!