GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Test - Pot. Caesar's Head x Blc.George King 1 (Small).JPG [01/01] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/178109-test-pot-caesars-head-x-blc-george-king-1-small-jpg-%5B01-01%5D.html)

Chris Savas 24-08-2008 11:38 PM

Test - Pot. Caesar's Head x Blc.George King 1 (Small).JPG [01/01]

Where has everybody gone?

This is a picture of a plant that I got at the local society raffle. It is
the first time blooming. The name is bigger than the plant is.

This is Pot. Caesar's Head #41 x Blc. George King 'Serendipity' AM/AOS

Chris in Central Florida
(remove not from address to reply directly)

K Barrett 24-08-2008 11:48 PM

Test - Pot. Caesar's Head x Blc.George King 1 (Small).JPG [01/01]

Now there's a lip for you! Nice!

Still unregistered as far as I know.

K Barrett

ng.com...

Ray B[_2_] 25-08-2008 02:29 PM

Test - Pot. Caesar's Head x Blc.George King 1 (Small).JPG [01/01]

Very nice!

With many ISP's dropping binaries newsgroups, many have faded away. I'm
frankly surprized I could see it!