GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc. Chicora - Lc. Chicora 1.JPG [01/01] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/178151-lc-chicora-lc-chicora-1-jpg-%5B01-01%5D.html)

Chris Savas 26-08-2008 11:42 PM

Lc. Chicora - Lc. Chicora 1.JPG [01/01]

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, all,

I sure miss the group. My contribution for today is an Lc. that I have had
for ten years. It's a regular bloomer during August or September. Sorry,
this time it bloomed upside down because of how it was located on the bench.

Chris in Central Florida

wendy7 27-08-2008 04:16 PM

Lc. Chicora - Lc. Chicora 1.JPG [01/01]

Yet another lovely Chris, like the Laelia influence.
Sure hope Kye will get our group back together, I am having withdrawals!
Cheers Wendy