GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bc. Maitland x Lc. Lisa Ann (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/178167-bc-maitland-x-lc-lisa-ann.html)

wendy7 27-08-2008 04:22 PM

Bc. Maitland x Lc. Lisa Ann

1 Attachment(s)
Bc. Maitland x Lc. Lisa Ann
Should be a little more blue.
Wondering if this cross has it's own name yet.
I got if from my mentor who has grown orchids for 45 years so it could be
old!

Cheers Wendy (Wondering how many people see this)?

K Barrett 27-08-2008 08:31 PM

Bc. Maitland x Lc. Lisa Ann

It was registered in Taiwan in 2004. Lists a Taiwan nursery as
originator...but who knows? Not every one tries to find the originator of a
cross before they register it.

K Barrett

Faz[_2_] 27-08-2008 10:20 PM

Bc. Maitland x Lc. Lisa Ann

Wendy - I saw this and it is georgeous.....if you want to send it on
vacation, I live in British Columbia. (LoL)
Chuck.