GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc Mary Elizabeth Bohn (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/178266-lc-mary-elizabeth-bohn.html)

wendy7 31-08-2008 04:36 AM

Lc Mary Elizabeth Bohn

1 Attachment(s)
Lc. Mary Elizabeth Bohn is one of my favourite blues.
Also aquired this one from someone in the group?
Cheers Wendy

K Barrett 31-08-2008 04:53 PM

Lc Mary Elizabeth Bohn

Mine's blooming now too, smashed up against the glass and crammed behind a
bunch of stuff that makes it hard to move it to take a pic. I laid off
yesterday and am paying for it today. The swamp cooler is leaking and needs
attention. grr. And ants are attacking. Where are the pot boys when you
need them?

K Barrett 31-08-2008 09:33 PM

Lc Mary Elizabeth Bohn

Well, the swamp cooler was easier than I expected and the ants were too.
Time to open a bottle of wine. Off to pot up the night blooming cerethus
(did I spell that right?) Wendy sent me in July. I can't believe it rooted!

wendy7 31-08-2008 11:00 PM

Lc Mary Elizabeth Bohn

Aah I know the feeling, the buds hide but are actually facing the most light
&
then maybe we have too many plants as well, no? *g*

Hope you get the swamp cooler sorted out, but not that hot up your way, no?
I used Ortho Ant Killer powder which did the trick last year but just watch
out
if you have cats, they think it's catnip!!!!

You have boys that pot for you?
Cheers Wendy

wendy7 31-08-2008 11:03 PM

Lc Mary Elizabeth Bohn

Well good for you Kathy. To answer your question, yes you spelled it
wrong!
Epiphyllum oxypetalum.
(((LOL))) Gotcha! I must have sniffed some of your wine.
Cheers Wendy
. ..

K Barrett 01-09-2008 01:12 AM

Lc Mary Elizabeth Bohn

When I become a great myserty writer my protagonist will have a pot boy,
kinda like how Nero Wolfe has Archie. Holmes has Watson. Morse has Lewis.

K Barrett
(the game's afoot!)