Old 04-09-2008, 11:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Test

Test Only

Old 04-09-2008, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Good work Kye!
Your test came through but can you post a picture?
Cheers Wendy

"BIO-Dex Consulting" wrote in message
Test Only

Old 09-09-2008, 05:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

My baby it is.... Hope you like.

Kye.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
news
Good work Kye!
Your test came through but can you post a picture?
Cheers Wendy

"BIO-Dex Consulting" wrote in message
Test Only

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Eli NZ in Snow.jpg (18.7 KB, 95 views)

Old 10-09-2008, 02:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

What snow Ray? That's the colour of the beach sand here!! The UV light is
so extreme we have to cover up our kids when we take them to the beach to
avoid long term skin problems such as melanoma.
~John

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Well if you don't have any orchids then how about you babies.
Cheers Wendy
"BIO-News Server" wrote in message
What would you like a picture of Wendy???

Kye.

news Good work Kye!

Old 10-09-2008, 01:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

lol.... Actually that was when the ex wife took him to New Zealand...

But Johns cover story is better....

Kye
---
BIO-Dex Consulting
www.biodex.com.au

ster.com...

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Well if you don't have any orchids then how about you babies.
Cheers Wendy
"BIO-News Server" wrote in message
What would you like a picture of Wendy???

Kye.

"Wendy7" wrote in message
news Good work Kye!
Your test came through but can you post a picture?
Cheers Wendy

"BIO-Dex Consulting" wrote in message
Test Only

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Test test Al Zymer United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 08:44 PM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 08-02-2003 01:59 AM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 07-02-2003 11:01 PM
test gardener J Edible Gardening 0 30-01-2003 11:54 PM
test Jerry Hoffmeister Orchids 3 30-01-2003 09:26 PM