Old 12-09-2008, 02:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Successes - tags.JPG [01/01]

Hi, all,

We in this newsgroup share our successes with eachother. Yet each of us has
experienced failures. How many times have we read a post by a newby on the
rec.gardens.orchids site asking for help in saving and ailing plant?

Well, over the years, I've been there too. In fact, lots of times. Here are
only some of the failures that I have had. I post this picture only to make
the newbies not feel so badly in any orchid failure.

Chris in Central Florida

Attached Thumbnails
Successes - tags.JPG [01/01]-tags.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tags.JPG (105.1 KB, 75 views)
Old 12-09-2008, 11:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Chris

I recycle my labels but my "Dead Orchid" list would compete with your label
count!!

At least I now know what I can't grow but that doesn't stop me from trying.
I always think I can do better next time.

~John

ng.com...

Old 13-09-2008, 12:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

glad to see i'm not the only one who keeps them. now i'm working on
"how many times can i kill the same plant?" looks like phals bellina
are just not in my future.

--j_a
Old 13-09-2008, 04:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

In article , unknown wrote:
glad to see i'm not the only one who keeps them. now i'm working on
"how many times can i kill the same plant?" looks like phals bellina
are just not in my future.

--j_a

If you could read the labels, you would see the same name more than once.

Chris

Rate This Thread: