GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A New One - angraecumlongiscott.jpg (1/1) [41K] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/178584-new-one-angraecumlongiscott-jpg-1-1-%5B41k%5D.html)

tbell 14-09-2008 01:22 AM

A New One - angraecumlongiscott.jpg (1/1) [41K]

1 Attachment(s)

Gotta love the nectaries and the texture of the bloom.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

wendy7 14-09-2008 02:51 AM

A New One - angraecumlongiscott.jpg (1/1) [41K]

Oh yes Tom, they are nummy! I am so glad you are still here.
I sure wish Kye would get the ISP going but then again if it costs a lot
then
it's not worth it I suppose???
Anyway good growing my friend,
Cheers Wendy
.com...

unknown[_1_] 15-09-2008 01:03 AM

A New One - angraecumlongiscott.jpg (1/1) [41K]

oh cool!!

--j_a

BIO-Dex Consulting 15-09-2008 01:53 AM

A New One - angraecumlongiscott.jpg (1/1) [41K]

I have the server working, unfortunately I am unable to get a peer to
distribute the posts with, so it only shows posts made directly to that
server. Its a small glitch, but we are still working on it.

Yours Sincerely

Kye Tanson
---
BIO-Dex Consulting
www.biodex.com.au
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Oh yes Tom, they are nummy! I am so glad you are still here.
I sure wish Kye would get the ISP going but then again if it costs a lot
then
it's not worth it I suppose???
Anyway good growing my friend,
Cheers Wendy