Old 14-09-2008, 05:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default test i have seen no new posts

--
Take a look at my website!!!!

www.aboutdentalimplants.net/drrichardkolen

Dr. Richard Kolen DMD BSc

Old 14-09-2008, 06:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Well now, this is really weired, just the other day I was wondering if there
was a dentist in our group,
as I had a question or two.
Can one have an allergy to root canals, I know I was allergic to the
antibiotics, broke out in hives!!
My lower partials have two teeth on one side which turn a bright
yellow/green whether in or out of my mouth.
Just curious as I haven't been back to the dentist yet.
Cheers
Wendy