GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc. Ahmad Sheiki 'Mendenhall' (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/178755-lc-ahmad-sheiki-mendenhall.html)

Steve[_2_] 21-09-2008 05:36 AM

Lc. Ahmad Sheiki 'Mendenhall'

1 Attachment(s)
This one wasn't in any rush to bloom either.

Steve

K Barrett 21-09-2008 03:51 PM

Lc. Ahmad Sheiki 'Mendenhall'

Hey, it takes a lot of time getting ready to look that good!

tbell 22-09-2008 02:41 AM

Lc. Ahmad Sheiki 'Mendenhall'

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 21:36:51 -0700, Steve wrote
(in article ):

This one wasn't in any rush to bloom either.

Steve

Three lovelies, Steve. Hope that's enough to keep you through your long, hard
Winter.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Steve[_2_] 26-09-2008 04:38 AM

Lc. Ahmad Sheiki 'Mendenhall'

tbell wrote:
Three lovelies, Steve. Hope that's enough to keep you through your long, hard
Winter.

No Tom, it takes a LOT more than that to get me through! ;-)

Steve

Steve[_2_] 26-09-2008 04:40 AM

Lc. Ahmad Sheiki 'Mendenhall'

Both of these were sent to me by our old buddy, Art Howle.