Old 21-09-2008, 06:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default C Bob Betts 'Snow Flurry'

Got this when Fordyce was closing shop. Love that floof!

K Barrett

Attached Thumbnails
C Bob Betts 'Snow Flurry'-dscn0629.jpg
Old 22-09-2008, 01:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Always a group pleaser, these make one think of weddings eh?
Cheers Wendy

Old 26-09-2008, 04:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Dang, I was getting pictures posted by Kathy but these last 2 didn't
show up. I went back to look at the last ones (that I did see) and
noticed that they were all modest sized pictures that didn't fill the
page. I wonder if Motzarella lets in pictures as long as the file size
isn't too big? Were these last 2 pictures bigger??

Steve

Old 26-09-2008, 10:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

No they were the same size (I resized them with abpo in mind...)

They are all on Flikr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kbarrett/ (original
sizes, not resized)

"K Barrett" wrote in message
Got this when Fordyce was closing shop. Love that floof!

K Barrett

Rate This Thread: