GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   test - y'all have already seen this (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/178980-test-yall-have-already-seen.html)

K Barrett 04-10-2008 06:40 PM

test - y'all have already seen this

1 Attachment(s)
Again, just testing the abiliuty to send. I think its Sir Jeremiah Coleman.

Steve[_2_] 04-10-2008 10:07 PM

test - y'all have already seen this

Looks good from here! :-)

unknown[_1_] 05-10-2008 12:05 AM

test - y'all have already seen this

yes, is pretty.

--j_a

In article ,
Steve wrote:

Looks good from here! :-)

Sunny 05-10-2008 06:55 AM

test - y'all have already seen this BP

Test through BP server ?

"unknown" wrote in message
yes, is pretty.

--j_a

In article ,
Steve wrote:

Looks good from here! :-)

Sunny 05-10-2008 07:02 AM

test - y'all have already seen this (BP with pic)

1 Attachment(s)

"Sunny" wrote in message
Test through BP server ?

"unknown" wrote in message
yes, is pretty.

--j_a

In article ,
Steve wrote:

Looks good from here! :-)

Sunny 05-10-2008 07:07 AM

test - y'all have already seen this BP

"Sunny" wrote in message
Test through BP server ?

"unknown" wrote in message
yes, is pretty.

--j_a

In article ,
Steve wrote:

Looks good from here! :-)

K Barrett wrote:
Again, just testing the abiliuty to send. I think its Sir Jeremiah
Coleman.

post through another server without attachment = OK
with an attachment = NO :-)

K Barrett 05-10-2008 03:08 PM

test - y'all have already seen this (BP with pic)

The attachment came through fine on this one. Actually I saw all 3 of your
posts, the response to me, the attachment and the one w/o the attachment.

K Barrett

"Sunny" wrote in message

"Sunny" wrote in message
Test through BP server ?

"unknown" wrote in message
yes, is pretty.

--j_a

In article ,
Steve wrote:

Looks good from here! :-)

Sunny 06-10-2008 12:13 AM

"K Barrett" wrote in message
The attachment came through fine on this one. Actually I saw all 3 of
your posts, the response to me, the attachment and the one w/o the
attachment.

K Barrett

"Sunny" wrote in message

"Sunny" wrote in message
Test through BP server ?

Looks like Motzarella is accepting binaries from other ISP customers then
:-)