Old 04-10-2008, 06:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default test - y'all have already seen this

Again, just testing the abiliuty to send. I think its Sir Jeremiah Coleman.

Attached Thumbnails
test - y'all have already seen this-dsc00075.jpg
Old 04-10-2008, 10:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Looks good from here! :-)

Old 05-10-2008, 12:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

yes, is pretty.

--j_a

In article ,
Steve wrote:

Looks good from here! :-)

Old 05-10-2008, 06:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default test - y'all have already seen this BP

Test through BP server ?

"unknown" wrote in message
yes, is pretty.

--j_a

In article ,
Steve wrote:

Looks good from here! :-)

Old 05-10-2008, 07:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default test - y'all have already seen this (BP with pic)

"Sunny" wrote in message
Test through BP server ?

"unknown" wrote in message
yes, is pretty.

--j_a

In article ,
Steve wrote:

Looks good from here! :-)

K Barrett wrote:
Again, just testing the abiliuty to send. I think its Sir Jeremiah
Coleman.

Attached Thumbnails
test - y'all have already seen this-orchid-02.jpg

Old 05-10-2008, 07:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"Sunny" wrote in message
Test through BP server ?

"unknown" wrote in message
yes, is pretty.

--j_a

In article ,
Steve wrote:

Looks good from here! :-)

K Barrett wrote:
Again, just testing the abiliuty to send. I think its Sir Jeremiah
Coleman.

post through another server without attachment = OK
with an attachment = NO :-)

Old 05-10-2008, 03:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

The attachment came through fine on this one. Actually I saw all 3 of your
posts, the response to me, the attachment and the one w/o the attachment.

K Barrett

"Sunny" wrote in message

"Sunny" wrote in message
Test through BP server ?

"unknown" wrote in message
yes, is pretty.

--j_a

In article ,
Steve wrote:

Looks good from here! :-)

Old 06-10-2008, 12:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"K Barrett" wrote in message
The attachment came through fine on this one. Actually I saw all 3 of
your posts, the response to me, the attachment and the one w/o the
attachment.

K Barrett

"Sunny" wrote in message

"Sunny" wrote in message
Test through BP server ?

Looks like Motzarella is accepting binaries from other ISP customers then
:-)

Rate This Thread: