Old 21-10-2008, 05:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Blc.George King 'Serendipity'

I have waited a long time for this one, in my opinion one of the top
five best cattleya flowers ever. I'm told it'll get peachier as it
matures, which is what I'm looking for; it's more pink when it opens.

Attached Thumbnails
Blc.George King 'Serendipity'-georgekingserendipity.jpg
Old 21-10-2008, 07:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Aah! One of my favourite Catts, very nice Tennis.
Cheers Wendy

Old 22-10-2008, 04:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Steve wrote:
I have a young plant of that one. I wish I could have seen the picture.
:-(

"tenman" wrote in message

I have waited a long time for this one, in my opinion one of the top
five best cattleya flowers ever. I'm told it'll get peachier as it
matures, which is what I'm looking for; it's more pink when it opens.

Steve, I just put it on my flickr page at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28692493@N05/

I should follow others' example and double-post with url.
Old 22-10-2008, 05:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"tenman" wrote in message

I have waited a long time for this one, in my opinion one of the top
five best cattleya flowers ever. I'm told it'll get peachier as it
matures, which is what I'm looking for; it's more pink when it opens.

Steve, I just put it on my flickr page at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28692493@N05/

I should follow others' example and double-post with url.

Thank you very much, Tennis.
I can't wait for my George King to bloom. I bought it as a pretty small
plant so I probably have another 2 years to go at best.
Your Blc Kyle 'Hearts of Gold' is pretty cool but I really love that
Paph Malipoense cross farther down the page. :-)

Steve

Rate This Thread: