GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Paph St. Swithin (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/179476-paph-st-swithin.html)

Steve[_2_] 28-10-2008 05:51 AM

Paph St. Swithin

1 Attachment(s)

I promised to post some pictures so here is my first installment.
The first flowers on my Paph. St. Swithin. I bought it several years ago
as a little seedling and it has finally grown up. :-)

Steve

tbell 29-10-2008 03:35 AM

Paph St. Swithin

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:51:15 -0700, Steve wrote
(in article ):

I promised to post some pictures so here is my first installment.
The first flowers on my Paph. St. Swithin. I bought it several years ago
as a little seedling and it has finally grown up. :-)

Steve

I saw it on Giga. Good looking plant.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA