GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pot.Pisgah Sunrise (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/179492-pot-pisgah-sunrise.html)

tenman 28-10-2008 07:44 PM

Pot.Pisgah Sunrise

1 Attachment(s)
I love the peaches and sunset tones, and this one is richly fragrant as
well.

If you can't see it here, it's also on my flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28692493@N05/

tbell 29-10-2008 02:36 AM

Pot.Pisgah Sunrise

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:44:40 -0700, tenman wrote
(in article ):

I love the peaches and sunset tones, and this one is richly fragrant as
well.

If you can't see it here, it's also on my flickr page:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28692493@N05/

Another one I saw on Giga. Wow, the intensity of those colors!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200