GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Unusually durable blooms - slcjewelersartwaimaoplum.jpg (1/1) [128K] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/179622-unusually-durable-blooms-slcjewelersartwaimaoplum-jpg-1-1-%5B128k%5D.html)

tbell 05-11-2008 11:18 PM

Unusually durable blooms - slcjewelersartwaimaoplum.jpg (1/1) [128K]

1 Attachment(s)
These blooms have been open for two months, now deeper in color, but quite
turgid and fragrant! I find that exceptional for a catt.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Steve[_2_] 06-11-2008 04:52 AM

Unusually durable blooms - slcjewelersartwaimaoplum.jpg (1/1)[128K]

Very nice and I agree that two months is a very good time span. I only
recall one of my Catts being able to stay fresh for that long. It's a
very large lavender flower that doesn't look like it could begin to last
that long, but it does anyway.

Steve

wendy7 06-11-2008 05:04 PM

Unusually durable blooms - slcjewelersartwaimaoplum.jpg (1/1) [128K]

Mmmmm! I can smell it from here Tom. I love the frilly petals as well.
Cheers Wendy
la.org...