GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Species 5 - Spath.kimballiana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/179758-species-5-spath-kimballiana.html)

tenman 13-11-2008 11:08 PM

Species 5 - Spath.kimballiana

1 Attachment(s)
In case anyone can't see pics here, you can find them also on my flickr
page at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28692493@N05/

This pic was taken Aug.3. The plant is still blooming in the GH - it has
blooomed, 1 or occasionally 2 flowers open at a time, since then.

tenman 14-11-2008 04:46 AM

"tenman" wrote in message

In case anyone can't see pics here, you can find them also on my flickr
page at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28692493@N05/

This pic was taken Aug.3. The plant is still blooming in the GH - it has
blooomed, 1 or occasionally 2 flowers open at a time, since then.

THIS one isn't, I think. The LAST one, which died, was. Go figure. It's
in a pretty wet terrestrial kind of mix and gets as much sun as my GH
affords, intermediate temps, never dries out. Exactly identical
conditions to the last one. Who knows???