Old 14-11-2008, 12:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Species 5 - Spath.kimballiana

In case anyone can't see pics here, you can find them also on my flickr
page at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28692493@N05/

This pic was taken Aug.3. The plant is still blooming in the GH - it has
blooomed, 1 or occasionally 2 flowers open at a time, since then.

Attached Thumbnails
Species 5 - Spath.kimballiana-spathokimballiana.jpg

Old 14-11-2008, 05:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

"tenman" wrote in message

In case anyone can't see pics here, you can find them also on my flickr
page at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28692493@N05/

This pic was taken Aug.3. The plant is still blooming in the GH - it has
blooomed, 1 or occasionally 2 flowers open at a time, since then.

THIS one isn't, I think. The LAST one, which died, was. Go figure. It's
in a pretty wet terrestrial kind of mix and gets as much sun as my GH
affords, intermediate temps, never dries out. Exactly identical
conditions to the last one. Who knows???

Rate This Thread: