GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Table item - Blue Cats. (Small).JPG [01/01] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/180038-table-item-blue-cats-small-jpg-%5B01-01%5D.html)

Chris Savas 01-12-2008 01:43 AM

Table item - Blue Cats. (Small).JPG [01/01]

I was invited out to have Thanksgiving dinner this year. I had a few orchids
in bloom, so I put some in a pot and offerred them as a table decoration.

The ones one the two 'ends' are C. Portia 'Coerullia'. The ones in the middle
are Lc. Mary Elizabeth Bohn.

One of the greens is Rabbits Foot fern. I don't know what the dark purple
shrub pieces are, but they blend nicely with the blue orchids.

I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

Chris Savas