GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc. Novissima (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/180180-lc-novissima.html)

wendy7 05-12-2008 03:27 AM

Lc. Novissima

1 Attachment(s)
Lc. Novissima 'Blue Shadow'
A slug did some damage when this flower was in bud.
Will have fun with my photo editor.
Cheers Wendy

tbell 06-12-2008 12:45 AM

Lc. Novissima

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 19:27:55 -0800, Wendy7 wrote
(in article ):

Lc. Novissima 'Blue Shadow'
A slug did some damage when this flower was in bud.
Will have fun with my photo editor.
Cheers Wendy

All 4 beautiful. Wouldn't worry about the slug - your duckie is obviously hot
on its trail, and will eat it up!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Steve[_2_] 07-12-2008 12:43 AM

Lc. Novissima

Hey, was this the same picture Wendy posted on Kye's server? I didn't
see any slug over there!