Old 13-12-2008, 04:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Sarcochilus Elizabeth

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sarc Red Elizabeth 2.JPG (89.4 KB, 129 views)
Old 13-12-2008, 06:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Very nice Pat, pretty colour. How do you grow yours?
Do you sell plants?
Cheers Wendy
"Pat Brennan" wrote in message
g.com...

Old 13-12-2008, 10:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 07:07:17 -0800, Pat Brennan wrote
(in article m):

Great colors!

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Old 14-12-2008, 03:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Wendy, I grow them in a phal house against the south wall. Light is
somewhere between phal and cat levels. In the winter the spot is a little
cooler than normal phal temps. The spot is too hot for them in the summer,
but it is always fall and too late before I think about moving them.

I had to go to my website to see if we currently had any up. We do, but
while I was at the site I found a couple of errors. I will try to get them
corrected over the next couple of days. In addition to the errors, I am not
sure what to say about Elizabeth. I imported flasks labeled Elizabeth 'Red
Delight'. They have not been blooming out consistent as can be seen be
comparing the picture I posted here and the picture I am using on the site.
Either there is something about 'Red Delight' that makes cloning hard or the
flasks were mislabeled and it is really a selfing of 'Red Delight'. I guess
I need to contact the lab.

Pat