GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   First AOS award!! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/180334-first-aos-award.html)

tenman 16-12-2008 01:53 AM

First AOS award!!

1 Attachment(s)
It's just a CBR, but I'll take it!

For once I had a candidate in bloom on the weekend of judging at the
3-hour away judging center and someone to take it for me (I work all day
on judging Sundays).

Trichopilia (syn.Helcia) callichroma 'Orchid Court' CBR/AOS

Grow more trichopilias, everybody!!

F. Hansen 16-12-2008 04:25 AM

First AOS award!!

Very nice, well done.

John Varigos 16-12-2008 10:42 PM

First AOS award!!

Congratulations Tennis. I am not into judging but can understand the
pleasure an award brings recipients.
~John

tbell 17-12-2008 02:25 AM

First AOS award!!

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:53:07 -0800, tenman wrote
(in article ):

It's just a CBR, but I'll take it!

For once I had a candidate in bloom on the weekend of judging at the
3-hour away judging center and someone to take it for me (I work all day
on judging Sundays).

Trichopilia (syn.Helcia) callichroma 'Orchid Court' CBR/AOS

Grow more trichopilias, everybody!!

Well done, Tennis.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA