Old 21-12-2008, 11:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default trying to transmit new photos

Although I have been here for years I am still a tyro.
Am trying to attach new pictures by creating a message
from myself to reply to.
Old 22-12-2008, 02:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

There is hardly anyone left here as some servers have been blocked out!
Anyway Chris, you would attach to your email just like you used to.
Cheers Wendy

m...

Old 25-12-2008, 03:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 18:18:13 -0800 in Wendy7 wrote:
There is hardly anyone left here as some servers have been blocked out!
Anyway Chris, you would attach to your email just like you used to.
Cheers Wendy

Personally I'd stick the pictures on a USB fob, take it to work, and
upload it to my colo box, and email folks a URL to the picture.

As for Michael.. it isn't clear to me what he's trying to do.

m...

--
Chris Dukes
RON PAUL: Pretty lady screw Mitt lifeless. Ronpaul SMASH!!

Rate This Thread: