GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   1st Flowering (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/181491-1st-flowering.html)

Red Lizard 28-02-2009 03:28 PM

1st Flowering

I have have had this cross for 5yrs & at last its decided to flower, the
label says "heavily spotted yellow", not much yellow came through hehe,
hope you like it.

Steve[_2_] 01-03-2009 01:04 AM

1st Flowering

Very nice. I wonder if they guessed wrong on what the cross would
produce, or did all the others come out spotted and you got the only
solid one in the bunch?

wendy7 03-03-2009 02:10 AM

1st Flowering

This one's a keeper for sure. Love the colour.
Cheers Wendy
. uk...