GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where did my pics go? We need Kye. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/181543-where-did-my-pics-go-we-need-kye.html)

wendy7 03-03-2009 05:54 PM

Where did my pics go? We need Kye.

Agh! I posted a few pics & they are a no-show?

Wondering if its just me that can't see them, a Cym , Den Barry & Cattleya aurantiaca.

Oh well I guess it's time to sign up in one of the image web sites?
Cheers Wendy

tenman 04-03-2009 12:40 AM

Wendy7 wrote:
Agh! I posted a few pics & they are a no-show?

Wondering if its just me that can't see them, a Cym , Den Barry &
Cattleya aurantiaca.

Oh well I guess it's time to sign up in one of the image web sites?
Cheers Wendy

I don't see them here, and now that I have my new HD and old settings
back, I realize it's not been my settings that are the problem-
o.pictures just hasn't been there for a while.

[email protected] 06-03-2009 03:16 AM

Where did my pics go? We need Kye.

I don't generally top post but...

Wendy7, ChuckF...
Please tell your newsreaders to quit spewing HTML versions of what you
post.

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C99CB1.236780E0

"Wendy7" wrote in message =
Agh! I posted a few pics & they are a no-show?

Wondering if its just me that can't see them, a Cym , Den Barry & =
Cattleya aurantiaca. =20

Oh well I guess it's time to sign up in one of the image web sites?
Cheers Wendy

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C99CB1.236780E0

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dwindows-1252"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.6000.16809" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Does he live in Australia? Maybe the =
fires has sut=20
everything down at the moment???/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Regards...Chuck./FONT/DIV
BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"
DIV"Wendy7" <A =
/A>=20
wrote in message A=20
=
"n ews:2hdrl.58068$g63.383=
/A.../DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2Agh!   I posted a few pics & they =
are a=20
no-show?/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2Wondering if its just me that can't see them, a =
Cym , Den=20
Barry & Cattleya aurantiaca.  /FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2Oh well I guess it's time to sign up in one =
of the=20
image web sites?/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2Cheers Wendy/FONT/DIV
DIV /DIV/BLOCKQUOTE/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C99CB1.236780E0--

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.

tenman 06-03-2009 03:29 AM

wrote:
I don't generally top post but...

Wendy7, ChuckF...
Please tell your newsreaders to quit spewing HTML versions of what you
post.

Chuck,

Where did all that code come from? I don't see it in Wendy's messages.