GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP???????????????? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/181989-attn-orchid-pictures-group.html)

wendy7 23-03-2009 04:37 PM

Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

We would like to see how many people still use this binaries news group.
Please post a name, location & whether you can post & view images.

1...Wendy S, in S.Calif. can view & post.

ChuckF 23-03-2009 05:46 PM

Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

I can see images and I will post soon to see if anyone can see me...

Chuck.....Langley, BC. west coast of Canada.

Somnial 24-03-2009 12:19 AM

Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

Wendy7 wrote:
We would like to see how many people still use this binaries news group.
Please post a name, location & whether you can post & view images.

1...Wendy S, in S.Calif. can view & post.

2...Mike C, in Queens, NY can view and probably can post. Some day
will try again

Paul Simon 24-03-2009 03:39 AM

Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

Hi Wendy,

Paul in SF bay area. I can post and read all newsgroups.

Paul

Sunny 24-03-2009 06:45 AM

Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

"Somnial" wrote in message
| Wendy7 wrote:
| We would like to see how many people still use this binaries news
group.
| Please post a name, location & whether you can post & view images.

Terry - Queensland Australia.
Can view OK, attaching an Orchid from the back patio :-)

Red Lizard 24-03-2009 06:18 PM

Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

Wendy7 wrote:
We would like to see how many people still use this binaries news group.
Please post a name, location & whether you can post & view images.

1...Wendy S, in S.Calif. can view & post.

Graham, UK. can view & post :)

Jerry Hoffmeister 26-03-2009 07:24 AM

Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

Jerry H, Seattle, can view and post but don't often... too lazy :(

Marquis Hodes 27-03-2009 05:17 AM

Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:37:53 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

We would like to see how many people still use this binaries news group.
Please post a name, location & whether you can post & view images.

1...Wendy S, in S.Calif. can view & post.

I can see, could post if I had anything - gotta get the film developed
Marquis in Indianapolis

Steve[_2_] 28-03-2009 03:41 AM

Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

Wendy7 wrote:
We would like to see how many people still use this binaries news group.
Please post a name, location & whether you can post & view images.

1...Wendy S, in S.Calif. can view & post.

Steve in the Adirondacks. I'm still here from time to time. I can post
pictures but I can only see pictures here (with rare exceptions) if they
are posted by someone using Motzarella. (It's a real shame what happened
to the newsgroups.)

tenman 30-03-2009 03:40 AM

Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

Ray B wrote:
Ray in Bucks County PA (close to Parkside.

I thought they closed??

Ray B[_2_] 30-03-2009 11:08 PM

Attn:- Orchid Pictures GROUP????????????????

No....