GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Den aggregatum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/182500-den-aggregatum.html)

wendy7 10-04-2009 05:18 PM

Den aggregatum

1 Attachment(s)
Dendrobium aggregatum another faithful bloomer but sadly doesn't last too
long.
Cheers Wendy

tenman 10-04-2009 07:12 PM

Den aggregatum

Wendy7 wrote:
Dendrobium aggregatum another faithful bloomer but sadly doesn't last
too long.
Cheers Wendy

Lovely. Wendy, how do you get it to bloom? I had one earlier which
bloomed only once, got rid of it, and now have acquired another last
year in a trade. I'd love for it to bloom, and followed the recommended
winter cool rest but no blooms. It's mounted and I think it gets enough
light.

wendy7 11-04-2009 05:11 PM

Den aggregatum

Nothing special Tennis, lucky I guess! It hangs up in the highest light,
watered once a
week w/quarter strength fert.
Cheers Wendy