GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lycaste John Ezzy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/182638-lycaste-john-ezzy.html)

tenman 15-04-2009 05:33 AM

Lycaste John Ezzy

1 Attachment(s)
This one is still in bloom after eight weeks, though only one pristine
flower of the original seven remains. I was surprised by the color as I
had expected pink, but the form is everything I expected from the
parents (Koolena and Shoalhaven).They seemed very large at 5" until the
7" pink monster bloomed!

wendy7 15-04-2009 11:54 PM

Lycaste John Ezzy

Wonderful stuff Tennis, this one my fave & yet another one that I kill
easily.
Love the pristine white.
Cheers Wendy