GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bulbo.facetum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/182944-bulbo-facetum.html)

tenman 24-04-2009 01:02 PM

Bulbo.facetum

1 Attachment(s)
Having trouble sending ot this nwsgrp again; this is a test.

I have waited a while for this one to bloom; one of my favorite bulbos.

wendy7 24-04-2009 06:06 PM

Bulbo.facetum

Very nice Tennis, a great shape too.
Are you posting to Kye's news group as well.
The count survey I did here only showed about 12 people.
I notice you use coco husk chips with sponge rock. Do you
use this mix for everything?
Cheers Wendy
Psssss. I can post your pic over on 121.208.41.118 if you like?

John Varigos 24-04-2009 11:59 PM

Bulbo.facetum

Really nice Tennis. I must get a plant of this species

~John