GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Trichopilia Charlotte (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/183810-trichopilia-charlotte.html)

tenman 20-05-2009 03:52 AM

Trichopilia Charlotte

1 Attachment(s)
Out of a crossing from Europe labelled as T.turialbae x T.tortilis, this
is most surely T.galeottiana x T.tortilis A.K.A. T.Charlotte. There have
been some galeottianas wrongly labelled turialbae (SBOE for one
continues to sell galeottianas mislabelled turialbae despite having been
told and shown several times) and I had long suspected the picsa I had
seen of the European cross were mislabelled.

Yellower than I had expected, with 5 1/8" flowers, it's a stunner!