Old 18-06-2009, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Phal noid - X-Eye Stereo - Phalaenopsis - xeye.jpg (1/1) [173K]

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200
Attached Thumbnails
Phal noid - X-Eye Stereo - Phalaenopsis - xeye.jpg (1/1) [173K]-phalaenopsis-xeye.jpg
Old 19-06-2009, 06:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Nice job, Tom. I had to cut and paste in psp as I view in parallel. I've
been doing stereo orchid photos for a while and would have posted more but
there didn't seem to be the interest.

I'd appreciate the details and am happy to share mine with you.

Paul
"tbell" wrote in message
.com...

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Old 19-06-2009, 08:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 09:39:43 -0700, Paul Simon wrote
(in article ):

Nice job, Tom. I had to cut and paste in psp as I view in parallel. I've
been doing stereo orchid photos for a while and would have posted more but
there didn't seem to be the interest.

I'd appreciate the details and am happy to share mine with you.

Paul
"tbell" wrote in message
.com...

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Thanks, Paul. The shots were hand held with a 105mm lens at about 5 feet,
moving about 1 inch horizontally. Then opened a new frame in PS, a bit more
than twice the width of the images, and pasted them in. I haven't
experimented much with the size of the arc.
I'd love to know how you handle it.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Old 22-06-2009, 07:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

.com...

"tbell" wrote in message
.com...

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Thanks, Paul. The shots were hand held with a 105mm lens at about 5 feet,
moving about 1 inch horizontally. Then opened a new frame in PS, a bit
more
than twice the width of the images, and pasted them in. I haven't
experimented much with the size of the arc.
I'd love to know how you handle it.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Sorry for the delay, I've been remiss in my e-mail.

I have gotten into this much more, but not sure if the results are any
better :-) I use a tripod and have a left/right calibrated slide bar that I
use for shifting. I follow the 1 to 15 rule and shift 1 inch for each 15
inches distance. I'll forward some on via the new orchid.pictures web site
with more details.

Let's meet sometime in SF at one the orchid shows. I think we're a bit too
far apart; I'm in Los Altos Hills.

Paul

Old 23-06-2009, 01:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 10:06:03 -0700, Paul Simon wrote
(in article ):

.com...

"tbell" wrote in message
[...]

My word, you're way ahead of me. I usually attend the Pacific Orchid
Exposition in February. E-mail me at teebeeemmdeeatmacdotcom, and I'd like to
meet you.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

First bloom - catasetumrebeccanorthen.jpg (1/1) [173K] tbell Orchid Photos 11 20-03-2009 02:43 AM
A Reliable Favorite - lpacavia01.jpg (1/1) [173K] tbell Orchid Photos 7 20-06-2008 11:03 PM
Catasetum NOID x 2 P Max Orchid Photos 0 15-05-2007 12:31 PM
Vanda noid P Max Orchid Photos 0 02-05-2007 11:59 PM
Another small and fuzzy noid - 1 attachment Dusty Orchid Photos 2 17-11-2006 11:54 AM