GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lc. Canhamiana (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/185129-lc-canhamiana.html)

wendy7 25-06-2009 02:39 AM

Lc. Canhamiana

1 Attachment(s)
Lc. Canhamiana var.coerulea 'Azure Sky'AM/AOS
I have a couple of different clones of this one as I love it so much.
Each one has a slightly different pastel shade of blue/lavender.
They don't bloom at exactly the same time either but then that's a good
thing.
Cheers Wendy

tenman 25-06-2009 05:23 AM

Lc. Canhamiana

Wendy7 wrote:
Lc. Canhamiana var.coerulea 'Azure Sky'AM/AOS
I have a couple of different clones of this one as I love it so much.
Each one has a slightly different pastel shade of blue/lavender.
They don't bloom at exactly the same time either but then that's a good
thing.
Cheers Wendy

Oh, how lovely! Where's mine??