Old 28-06-2009, 06:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Old, beat-up Paph.delenatii with a twist

This is one of about a half-dozen which spiked for me this spring. It
has been in bloom about two months and has out-lasted the rest.

The twist, like a lemon twist in a cocktail, is the fragrance. Still, as
beat-up and old as it is, every time I get near the paphs, I am very
pleasantly treated to a strong lemony fragrance courtesy of this flower.
It is one of about a hundred I originally got in a collection dispersal
5-6 years ago, all of which were from the same flasking and all of which
were fragrant.

I will not remove this flower until the fragrance wanes, no matter how
ratty it gets.

Attached Thumbnails
Old, beat-up Paph.delenatii with a twist-delenatiiold.jpg

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

everyone twist once, cause forever, then write in addition the repayment at times the segment Founasse Yusefzai Ponds 0 14-11-2007 05:42 AM
Paphiopedilum delenatii - full, pink, fuzzy, luscious Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 0 21-01-2007 03:20 AM
Mistletoe propagation with a twist Crawford Gardening 1 12-02-2006 08:06 PM
A Twist Iris Cohen Plant Science 18 26-04-2003 01:30 PM
Another Twist Iris Cohen Plant Science 0 24-02-2003 03:23 AM