GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Video of C skinneri opening timelapse (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/185575-video-c-skinneri-opening-timelapse.html)

Duncan Vincent 08-07-2009 11:14 PM

Video of C skinneri opening timelapse

Not sure if posting this lnk will work but if it does let me know what you
think.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/vi...id=57897112014

Duncan Vincent 09-07-2009 01:48 AM

"Duncan Vincent" wrote in message
Not sure if posting this lnk will work but if it does let me know what you
think.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/vi...id=57897112014

ok i dont think that will work. Seemed to work form inside ebay but i dont
think it is working from here. if you are logged on to facebook you might
be able to launch it or paste the address. or go to the orchid species group
on facebook and scroll way down to the bottom. There are several videos
there. The long video was nominated for an AOS award at our local show.
Unfortunatly it didn't win. One judge didn't like that my display had no
plants in it. Any advice on how to improve this video would be greatly
appreciated.

Ray B[_2_] 09-07-2009 12:34 PM

Video of C skinneri opening timelapse

It's a Facebook URL, and I think you have to have a Facebook account to
log in.

Plants, Supplies, Books, Artwork, & Lots of Free Info!

Posted At: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 7:49 PM
Posted To: alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Conversation: Video of C skinneri opening timelapse
Subject: Video of C skinneri opening timelapse

"Duncan Vincent" wrote in message
Not sure if posting this lnk will work but if it does let me know what

you
think.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/vi...4524876&oid=57
897112014

tenman 09-07-2009 03:24 PM

Duncan Vincent wrote:
Not sure if posting this lnk will work but if it does let me know what you
think.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/vi...id=57897112014

Interesting. Thanks for sharing it.

Steve[_2_] 24-10-2009 04:54 PM

Duncan Vincent wrote:
Not sure if posting this lnk will work but if it does let me know what you
think.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/vi...id=57897112014

Three months late... but yes, I was able to watch it. I found it very
interesting. Those dorsal sepals have an awful time deciding if they
should be up or down.

Steve