GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Another view of Cattleya (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/185646-another-view-cattleya.html)

wendy7 11-07-2009 03:33 PM

Another view of Cattleya

1 Attachment(s)
A closer view but decided to fix the colour, a bit more blue so took
some red out.

tenman 11-07-2009 05:46 PM

Another view of Cattleya

Wendy7 wrote:
A closer view but decided to fix the colour, a bit more blue so took
some red out.

Really really nice!

tbell 11-07-2009 10:01 PM

Another view of Cattleya

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 07:33:27 -0700, Wendy7 wrote
(in article ):

A closer view but decided to fix the colour, a bit more blue so took
some red out.

Handsome blooms. Good growing, luv. Did you cross them?

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200

wendy7 13-07-2009 03:45 PM

Another view of Cattleya

Thanks guys & no I don't do crosses, just try to grow them.
Just received SBOE orchid of the day & it is C. Patrocinii so
Yay it has it's own name now, I love it when that happens.
Cheers Wendy