GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Laelia Pacavia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/185728-laelia-pacavia.html)

wendy7 15-07-2009 05:33 AM

Laelia Pacavia

1 Attachment(s)
A closeup shot of Laelia Pacavia (Laelia purpurata x Laelia tenebrosa)
A faithful bloomer and some much need colour in my greenhouse.
Cheers Wendy

tbell 15-07-2009 11:40 PM

Laelia Pacavia

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 21:33:03 -0700, Wendy7 wrote
(in article ):

A closeup shot of Laelia Pacavia (Laelia purpurata x Laelia tenebrosa)
A faithful bloomer and some much need colour in my greenhouse.
Cheers Wendy

Lovely, & well grown. One of my favorites, even though it takes up too much
room in my tiny GH. The blooms seem to last forever, and it has a nice
fragrance.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200