Old 30-07-2009, 10:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Orchid Photos Listserve

Oops. "there" you'll find the subscription form.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - http://www.firstrays.com
www.firstrays.com
Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books, Artwork
Free Services & Lots of Info!

From: Ray B ]
Posted At: Thursday, July 30, 2009 4:03 PM
Posted To: alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Conversation: Orchid Photos Listserve
Subject: Orchid Photos Listserve

Effective immediately, there is a new mailing list for orchid
photographs.

To subscribe do one of the following:
1. Send an email to with the
word "subscribe" as the subject
2. Go to
http://www.firstrays.com, select the "Free Services" link,
and their you'll find a simple subscription manager.
3. Visit http://www.freelists.org/list/orchidphotos and do the same
from there.

I do have a request: before we publicize this further, can we
experiment with a few posts to see if it's configured properly?

Also, can someone tell me how to embed a photo IN an email, rather than
attaching it?

Old 14-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray B[_2_] View Post

From: Ray B ]
[...]

Well,Thanks for giving such a nice information regarding Orchid .You have create a good awareness among others regarding these topic.I like your article very much.I want to add my knowledge regarding Orchid Photos Listserve.You are truly knowledge giver and thanks once again for these information.

Thanks

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Orchid Photos Listserve Ray B[_2_] Orchid Photos 4 04-08-2009 02:14 PM
Binaries Listserve Ray B[_2_] Orchids 0 31-07-2009 01:55 AM
Sterio 3D orchid photos phil tomlinson Orchids 0 14-08-2004 05:58 AM
listserve? Julia Green Gardening 10 04-07-2003 06:56 PM
Botanical gardens photos (Was Rachel Corrie- PA staged photos) Hane Edible Gardening 0 25-03-2003 04:32 PM