Old 16-08-2009, 02:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default A Million Thanks Kye. X Posting

I agree 100%.

Kye has gone through trial and tribulation - and not a small amount of
money - to keep us "alive", and we all owe him a great deal of thanks
for that.

The orchidphotos list should relieve him of that burden.

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - http://www.firstrays.com
www.firstrays.com
Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books, Artwork
Free Services & Lots of Info!

From: Diana Kulaga ]
Posted At: Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:47 PM
Posted To: alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Conversation: A Million Thanks Kye. X Posting
Subject: A Million Thanks Kye. X Posting

Hear, hear! Kye did a job worthy of a saint. Please, all those who enter
here, join us at the new list. The group hasn't disbanded, but has moved
to greener pastures - together - and welcomes more orchid lovers to join
us.

Cross posted to rgo and abpo.

Diana
"Wendy7" wrote in message
Just want to mention that I had contacted Kye, prior to our new
list, regarding the up & down status of
his server/news group.

My postings were on Kye's request for testing which I initiated
before Ray's List was set up. so
the rest of my posts were just ongoing from there.

I mentioned that the group had disbanded & thanked him profusely
for all his help. I thought that
we could maybe keep Kye's Orchids news group as a back up but it
certainly has it's ups & downs!!!

Anyway, a million thanks to Kye, appreciate everything you did
for us.
Cheers Wendy.

Rate This Thread: