Old 29-12-2009, 05:53 PM
Registered User

Default My cimbidium just leaves

This was in bloom in Spring of this year.

Just a load of leaves now,how can I get it to bloom again.

Old 01-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotkat View Post
This was in bloom in Spring of this year.

Just a load of leaves now,how can I get it to bloom again.

My cymbidium is looking poorly as just leaves and leaves are dropping off.

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Just some leaves. Wendy7 Garden Photos 3 30-10-2010 02:29 PM
Is it just my bad gardening (planting my tomatoes out too late) orhas the weather just been awful for growing peppers and tomates furlow United Kingdom 16 02-09-2010 08:23 PM
MTD walk behind front propelled just leaves clumps on right side Thomas G. Marshall Lawns 1 12-07-2006 03:42 AM
Leaves, leaves and yet more leaves! John Towill United Kingdom 12 01-11-2003 01:43 PM
cimbidium newbie me Orchids 2 09-04-2003 12:08 AM