GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orchid Images (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/195673-orchid-images.html)

elliot.rigsby 21-02-2011 12:36 PM

Orchid Images

Hello all,

I love orchids and pictures of them. I recently came across a web site that sells cards and posters of orchids, among other things.

I thought you might like to take a look at the website. The company is called Icon and you can find them at Search results for: 'orchid' | Icon

If any one has any other good sites to look at please let me know.

Happy gardening!

thomaspoul 11-03-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliot.rigsby (Post 913421)
Hello all,

I love orchids and pictures of them. I recently came across a web site that sells cards and posters of orchids, among other things.

I thought you might like to take a look at the website. The company is called Icon and you can find them at Search results for: 'orchid' | Icon

If any one has any other good sites to look at please let me know.

Happy gardening!

same here i love this plant.

Robin Arnold 03-04-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomaspoul (Post 979222)
same here i love this plant.

Thanks for the heads up Elliot!

thomaspoul 30-04-2013 09:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
this is one the best orchid flower image.