GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Re Pics of Orchids (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchid-photos/202576-re-pics-orchids.html)

Mike Smith 11-03-2012 09:24 AM

Re Pics of Orchids

1 Attachment(s)
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name

allen73 12-03-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Smith (Post 953101)
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name

I searched but couldn't find the name of the flower. I saw this flower in two other websites but only purple flower is given instead of name.

Garrapata 20-04-2012 09:19 PM

Re Pics of Orchids

"allen73" wrote in message

Mike Smith;953101 Wrote:
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me
its
name

I searched but couldn't find the name of the flower. I saw this flower
in two other websites but only purple flower is given instead of name.

--
allen73

Scilla peruviana?
--

09=IX

Zane 17-12-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Smith (Post 953101)
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name

Hello, you have a type of scilla there mate.

thomaspoul 25-10-2013 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Smith (Post 953101)
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name

That's right, but i am waiting for some more amazing click....

gardenaway 13-07-2016 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Smith (Post 953101)
This is not an orchid but I would like to know if someone can tell me its
name

This is definitely a Purple Scilla, quite common in a blue colour the purple colour is harder to come across. keep it alive you got a beautiful flower there

steficip 17-01-2024 01:00 AM

Wow! I saw some scillas befor, but not like this! It's pretty

aquamarin 01-02-2024 10:29 PM

It’s called Scilla Peruviana. I know it because one of my friends has one. Such a beautiful flower.