Old 10-03-2003, 06:32 PM
Loren Pollock

Default Source for Zuma flasks

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase Zuma flasks?

Thanks,

-Loren

Attached Files
File Type: vcf Loren.Pollock.vcf (133 Bytes, 100 views)
Old 10-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Al

Whether you are asking about the 5" square plastic flasks that are used by
many of us to flask our seedlings or you are asking about flasks of
seedlings from Zuma Canyon Orchids the answer is the same:
Contact Zuma Canyon Orchids.
http://www.zumacanyonorchids.com/
the contact information is surely on their website.

They own the patent for 5" square plastic flasks and if they don't have them
available (and they usually do) perhaps they can tell you who does.

Al

Old 10-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Loren Pollock

Thanks Al !!

Al wrote:

Whether you are asking about the 5" square plastic flasks that are used by
many of us to flask our seedlings or you are asking about flasks of
seedlings from Zuma Canyon Orchids the answer is the same:
Contact Zuma Canyon Orchids.
http://www.zumacanyonorchids.com/
the contact information is surely on their website.

They own the patent for 5" square plastic flasks and if they don't have them
available (and they usually do) perhaps they can tell you who does.

Al

"Loren Pollock" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase Zuma flasks?

Thanks,

-Loren

Attached Files
File Type: vcf Loren.Pollock.vcf (133 Bytes, 94 views)

My flasks Geir Harris Hedemark Orchids 0 24-09-2003 04:12 PM
Orchid Seedbank flasks on ebay Dewitt Orchids 1 13-09-2003 03:02 PM
flasks keith Orchids 4 07-09-2003 05:12 PM
Received flasks revisited Geir Harris Hedemark Orchids 13 17-08-2003 01:02 PM
Freshly received flasks Geir Harris Hedemark Orchids 4 10-08-2003 01:12 AM