Old 10-02-2003, 10:25 AM
Reka

Default Light cart

What is the general opinion of this light cart and is there anyplace else to
look for a better price?

http://www.indoorgardensupplies.com/...ryID=1&CFID=10
34782&CFTOKEN=93680264

BA3-SE4 BA3 Stand with (3) PLE44WS-S fixtures
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Old 10-02-2003, 01:55 PM
TRAINMAN9

What is the general opinion of this light cart and is there anyplace else to
look for a better price?

I grew under lights for about five years and used two of these carts. They are
well made and the fiberglass trays are very sturdy. I think I paid about $275
for each one without light fixtures but this was 25 years ago.

I just used standard shop type two light fixtures and standard cool white 40
watt bulbs. Always took first place in my class at the local society meetings.
Old 10-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Larry Dighera

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:06:48 +0100, "Reka" (Reka)
wrote in Message ID :

What is the general opinion of this light cart and is there anyplace else to
look for a better price?

http://www.indoorgardensupplies.com/...ryID=1&CFID=10
34782&CFTOKEN=93680264

BA3-SE4 BA3 Stand with (3) PLE44WS-S fixtures

While this may lack wheels and drip pans, it will cost you about 1/3rd
as much:

Four shelf stand $70/each:
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...09-80752-11848

Two light fluorescent fixtures $7/each:
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...77738-338-1234
Old 11-02-2003, 08:55 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

gee, it's only $64 at lowes here in seattle

http://www.indoorgardensupplies.com/...oryID=1&CFID=1

Old 11-02-2003, 04:25 PM
Wendy

Hi Reka, I searched & browsed.....but your site seems to be the best on the
net.
Wondering....since you are in Europe, maybe they are manufactured in the
east somewhere. The trick would be to find out the name of the maker instead
of importing from here.
Cheers Wendy (Of course, you could get your hubby to build one for you?)

Old 11-02-2003, 06:25 PM
Reka

Actually, it's for my sister. I can't afford one of those spendy things! I
bought the cart alone, did the rest myself.

Old 12-02-2003, 02:55 PM
Karen

Reca,

I have bought from theses folks with no problems. I have a smaller
version of the light cart that I grew on for several years before I
moved into my new house. I was very satisfied with it. I could move the
plants to the sink when I needed to water them or clean the plastic shelves.
Karen