Old 19-08-2005, 07:10 PM
K Barrett

Default OrchidSafari Archives updated

I just spent 4 hours updating the OrchidSafari Archives (& that was only 2
subjects worth, one of which had no photographs or outside links & one of
which had link changes galore, which I *still* can't get all of them to
work, but c'est la vie, I can't webmaster the world.)

But I digress.

http://www.geocities.com/brassia.geo/OSTA.html

There's also a link at the top of *that* page to the first set of archived
material.

Hope you find something of interest there.

K Barrett
denmother
my shoulders ache already and I still have to wash down the greenhouse!

Old 19-08-2005, 09:19 PM
K Barrett

I forgot to add the advice about pseudomonas [slaps forehead] Good thing
you reminded me.

I'm soaking wet from washing off the exterior of the GH.. If you don't think
*that's fun!! Well... it makes updating the archives look easy. Ah my life
has sunk from one onerous job to another. Small wonder I'm breaking teeth.
2 this year, Is my life fun or what?

[KB, quicherbichin! *G*]

Old 26-08-2005, 10:11 PM
Dave Sheehy

Steve ) wrote:
: Thank you, Kathy. I, for one, appreciate it.

As do I. I've been plumbing the depths of the archive for quite awhile. It's
nice to have more material to go and absorb. Thanks.

Dave

Old 27-08-2005, 05:22 PM
K Barrett

Thanks, Dave, sometimes its nice to know that there are people out there
reading them.

"Dave Sheehy" wrote in message
Steve ) wrote:
: Thank you, Kathy. I, for one, appreciate it.

As do I. I've been plumbing the depths of the archive for quite awhile.

It's
nice to have more material to go and absorb. Thanks.

Dave

OrchidSafari Archives Updated K Barrett Orchids 0 22-06-2005 06:15 AM
OrchidSafari prechat now on line K Barrett Orchids 0 05-06-2005 04:31 PM
OrchidSafari updated K Barrett Orchids 0 22-11-2004 04:07 AM
OrchidSafari Archives updated at last K Barrett Orchids 0 14-06-2004 07:02 AM
OrchidSafari Update K Barrett Orchids 0 01-02-2003 04:57 AM