GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dtps or Phal? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/1029-dtps-phal.html)

Gideon Singer 10-02-2003 05:26 PM

Dtps or Phal?

I have a hybird labled as Dtps (Phal Tropican Lady x Dtps King
Shiang's Rose) x (Phal Flower Power x Dtps Happy Valentine). Would the
hybrid name, if registered, start with a Dtps or Phal?
--
Gideon Singer
In Beautiful Vancouver BC

Mick Fournier 10-02-2003 05:55 PM

Dtps or Phal?

Gideon,

It would start with DTPS

Mick

[email protected] 10-02-2003 08:25 PM

Dtps or Phal?

Sorry I made a typo, if it makes any difference, It is labled, (Phal
Tropican Lady x Dtps King
Shiang's Rose) x (Phal Flower Power x Dtps Happy Valentine) without
the Dtps in front.

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:54:53 -0500, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Gideon,

It would start with DTPS

Mick

Susan Erickson 10-02-2003 11:25 PM

Dtps or Phal?

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:30:55 GMT, wrote:

Sorry I made a typo, if it makes any difference, It is labled, (Phal
Tropican Lady x Dtps King
Shiang's Rose) x (Phal Flower Power x Dtps Happy Valentine) without
the Dtps in front.

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:54:53 -0500, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Gideon,

It would start with DTPS

Mick

Still DTPS. A DTPS says I have crossed a Phal and Doritis.

Phal Tropican Lady x Dtps King Shiang's CORAL is named, but Rose
is not.
I can not find Flower Power -- Flower Child, Flower Girl, Flower
Maid but no power. So that one is still unnamed as well.
SuE

Gideon Singer 11-02-2003 06:55 PM

Dtps or Phal?

Thanks to all who responded. I always was curious.
--
Gideon Singer
In Beautiful Vancouver BC