GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   new growth showing in cane (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/104238-new-growth-showing-cane.html)

Tony 04-09-2005 07:11 PM

new growth showing in cane

My bare Phal, except for the cane, potted plant is showing a new growth
for the very first time. Should I do anything, or let it be? Thanks

? 05-09-2005 04:58 PM

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:11:52 GMT in Tony wrote:
My bare Phal, except for the cane, potted plant is showing a new growth
for the very first time. Should I do anything, or let it be? Thanks

If it has a cane it probably aint a phal but a phal type dendrobium...
Keep doing whatever you've been doing.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil