Old 14-03-2003, 11:44 PM
Gene Schurg

Default Warranty problems with Trion Humidifier

For the past week I've been stuck in a finger pointing situation with Trion
and JA Nearing (JANCO) Greenhouses.

Last September I purchased a greenhouse and the necessary appliances from
JANCO in Laurel Maryland. One of the items I purchased was a Trion 500
Hermidifier (a very popular brand). The unit is beginning to fail and I'm
nursing it along to keep it working.

The unit has a 2 year warranty that Trion says should be honored by the
distributor/dealer. JANCO says they don't warrant anything they don't
manufacture. The customer (me) is stuck in the middle. Neither side seems
to be moving.

Hopefully, this will get resolved soon but I though I should warn any of you
who may be considering puchasing products from JANCO or Trion products that
warranty resolution is fight.

Good Growing,
Gene

Old 15-03-2003, 12:11 AM
Susan Erickson

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:37:57 GMT, "Gene Schurg"
wrote:

[...]

See if you can expose it on your local television station. It is
the quickest solutions to finger pointing here. The TV station
says we will do a little Better Business Story and feature you
two..... Usually they hop-to and decide to fight it out with out
you in the middle and so much bad publicity.

Good Luck

SuE